News About Collaborative Psychotherapy
Carl Schneider and Marcia Weiss are often mentioned in the press or recognized by other organizations for their work with couples and individuals, families, writers, and artists.
- Marcia Weiss participated in the Mass Conference for Women on Thursday, December 9, 2010, at the World Trade Center in Boston. She offered conference attendees career and networking advice and resources as part of "Mentor Match," a service of the Career Fair section of the conference.
- On Wednesday, October 20, 2010, Marcia Weiss is giving a talk, “Talking Dollars with Sense and Sensitivity: Healthy Ways for You and Your Partner to Communicate About Money”, from 6:30-7:30 p.m., at Healthworks Fitness for Women in Porter Square. To attend, contact Healthworks at 617.497.4454.”
- On April 17, 2009, the New England Human Resource Association (N.E.H.R.A.) hosted Carl Schneider of Collaborative Psychotherapy and Judy Walter, a Human Resource and Benefits Management professional. They offered a Resume Review program for human resources professionals who belong to the "Members in Transition" group. The workshop was held at the Waltham office of NEHRA.
- Suffolk University Alumni Magazine featured alumni Carl Schneider in their alumni news article. Carl spoke about the importance of operating as a team in personal and professional relationships. The article appeared on page 40.
- Carl Schneider was quoted in "From Lemons to Lemonade. How to make the most of getting fired" by Ethan Gilsdorf in the Boston Globe Magazine on March 29, 2009. The article appeared on page 26.
- The Improper Bostonian once again featured the work of Marcia Weiss. An article by Mopsy Strange Kennedy, called "Female Anger Management", about Marcia’s work with women on anger management, appeared on page 16 of the May 28-June 10, 2008 edition.
- A guest commentary by Marcia Weiss and Carl Schneider appeared in the February 25, 2008, issue of the Cambridge Chronicle, called "Recovering Your Relationship After Valentine’s Day".
- Boston Magazine featured Marcia Weiss’ unique work with artists and writers in "Creative Solutions," page 36 of the June 2006 issue.
- An article in the Cambridge Chronicle featured the dating class and therapy work of Carl Schneider and Marcia Weiss.
- An article about Marcia Weiss’s talk, "Yearning to Write," at the Winthrop Public Library appeared in the Winthrop Sun Transcript on April 27, 2006.
- Marcia Weiss and Carl Schneider appeared on the Jim Pillsbury show on Framingham Cable TV, on Monday, Oct 10, 2005.
- Marcia Weiss and Carl Schneider were quoted in an article on Living Alone in The Boston Globe, and in the Dating in Boston issue of The Improper Bostonian in the article, "Love Lessons," by Ethan Gilsdorf.