Do you recognize any of these as goals for yourself and your partner?
- Building a better financial future together
- Arguing less over money
- Creating or acquiring a professional financial roadmap to guide you in planning your finance
- Becoming more comfortable with money
- Healing the divide that money issues impose on your partnership?
Money Matters for Couples™ is an innovative program to help you achieve these goals and more.When couples can talk about money together regularly and respectfully, this ability often:
- Increases their financial success and security
- Improves other, non-financial areas as well as the general health of the relationship
- Improves individual happiness and well-being.
Money Matters for Couples™ is an interactive program to teach couples how to achieve a solid financial future together through a six week Couples Communication Workshop and professional financial planning. Through the program, you and your partner will learn to discuss your money issues and receive a professional financial plan to improve your financial health.
Through the six-week Couples’ Communication Workshop, participating couples will learn:
- how to stop arguing and move forward
- how to effectively and respectfully talk about money – as partners
- how each of you can get what you want
- why you have money differences
- effective money habits
- to work together to achieve mutual goals.
Participating couples will come away with:
- a Financial Plan developed by Certified Financial Planner™, Rick Fingerman
- 6 months of follow up with Rick to help you implement the plan
- support and feedback from fellow participants and workshop leader
- a greater appreciation and respect for yourself and your partner
- the opportunity for a more emotionally and financially secure relationship and future together.
Learn to build your financial and love future together by getting the facts about your money and the skills to discuss and team up about it. Learn to talk without fighting. Learn to discuss money realistically and respectfully with thoughtfulness, honesty and consideration.
Workshop Series Dates:
Financial Planning is by appointment on an individual couples’ basis.
Program Cost: $1495.00
1675 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, Mass. 02138
Free pre-registration consultation with each couple if desired to answer your questions.
For information and to register, contact Marcia Weiss at 617.868.0660 or e-mail her at email@example.com
For financial planning questions, contact Rick Fingerman at 617.663.5769 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org