Welcome to Collaborative Psychotherapy Events. Collaborative Psychotherapy of Cambridge and Revere, Massachusetts, offers new programs throughout the year.
- Anger Management, led by Marcia Weiss. New Anger Management class beginning after Labor Day 2014. Contact us now to reserve your spot.
The following on-going groups are welcoming members:
- Job Hunters, a group led by Carl Schneider, for job seekers and career changers. Accepting new members.
- The Writing Practice, led by Marcia Weiss, to help writers build motivation and gain confidence in their writing. Accepting new members.
We are currently offering the following workshops:
We’ll be consulting to businesses to help them:
- Improve their leadership skills
- Transition to a collaborative workplace model
- Improve morale
- Improve performance for individuals and groups facing difficulties
Look for more details about our business consulting venture as we develop our website (in process): www.changescareerservices.com
- Marcia Weiss participated in the Mass Conference for Women on Thursday, December 9, 2010, at the World Trade Center in Boston. She offered conference attendees career and networking advice and resources as part of “Mentor Match,” a service of the Career Fair section of the conference.